Last Updated on July 31, 2022 by Kevin Chen
Flat Sheet MBR Membrane is used for wastewater treatment. It is a pioneering technology that is increasingly becoming popular because of its ability to treat a wide range of wastewater with the advantages of high efficiency, small footprint, simple process, and easy operation. In this article, we will take you through the working principles, characteristics, and applications of flat sheet MBR membranes.
What Is The Working Principle of Flat Sheet MBR Membrane?
The working principle of Flat Sheet MBR Membrane is very simple. When wastewater enters the treatment plant, it passes through the flat sheet membrane. The impurities in the water will be trapped on the surface of the membrane. The clean water is then collected on the other side of the membrane.
Flat Sheet MBR Membrane is a very efficient way to remove impurities from wastewater. It is also a very cost-effective technology. If you are looking for a new way to treat your wastewater, then you should definitely consider using Flat Sheet MBR Membrane.
What Are The Features of Flat Sheet MBR Membrane?
- Membrane material: It is a composite membrane structure using PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) as the membrane material and PET non-woven fabric as the base layer to ensure the membrane’s physical strength and chemical stability.
- Membrane structure: flat sheet MBR membrane elements have small and uniform pore diameters on the surface. Compared with membrane elements from other manufacturers, SPERTA MBR membranes provide high-quality water production conditions and excellent water permeability, preventing membrane pores from fouling.
- Membrane shape: SPERTA MBR membrane element consists of a flat membrane with a vertically placed support plate as a sandwich. The surface of the membrane is effectively cleaned by air bubbles entering continuously from the aeration pipe at the bottom of the membrane element. Because of this mechanism, activated sludge is not easily deposited on the membrane surface, thus ensuring stable filtration.
What Are The Applications of Flat Sheet MBR Membrane?
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Wastewater treatment
- Farming Wastewater Treatment
- Landfill Leachate Wastewater Treatment
- Hospital Wastewater Treatment
The above is information about the working principles, characteristics, and applications of flat sheet MBR membranes. If you still have related questions about the membrane bioreactor, please feel free to contact SPERTA.
Shanghai SPERTA Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. has specialized in producing water treatment products for many years. The company has its own MBR membrane technology, a complete technical team, and pre-sales and after-sales service. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.